Candidates, who have appeared for the written examination, can check their result online through the official website – www.hssc.gov.in.
The written examination (CBT) was held on March 1, 2020 for the post of Junior Accountant (HVPNL), Against Advt. No. 11/2019, Cat. No. 18 and Cat 08. The written examination for Cat No. 07 was conducted on March 2, 2020 while the category 01 exam was held on February 27, 2020.
There were around 2978 vacancies are to be filled in the various govt offices through this recruitment process.
How to download HSSC Advt. 11/2019 various post results
1) Visit the official website – https://www.hssc.gov.in/
2) After opening the official website, candidates are required to click on the download HSSC Various Post Result (11/2019).
3) You will be redirected to Login Page
4) Enter your Registration No/Login ID, DOB/Password, Captcha Code (if specified)
5) Your result will be displayed on your screen in the PDF format
6) Check and save it for future use.
The Scrutiny of Documents of the successful candidates will be held on November 16, 2020. The candidates are advised to report at 09.00 A.M. in Commission’s Office, Panchkula.
Candidates are advised to bring all original documents, set of self attested copies of all documents, one ID Proof and copy of downloaded application form.
In case a candidate does not appear for Scrutiny of Documents, no further opportunity will be given thereafter.
As per the HSSC, the every care has been taken in preparing and uploading the result, possibility of inadvertent/technical errors cannot be ruled out. The Commission reserves the right to rectify the same later on.
The result is also available on the website of HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in