The eligible and interested candidates can visit the official website of IBPS — ibps.in — to apply for IBPS RRB recruitment.
The last date to submit online applications for IBPS RRB recruitment is November 9, 2020. Candidates can edit the application details and take a print out of the applications till November 9. The last date to make the application payment will also end on November 9.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM categories need to pay an application fee of Rs 175 and all others need to pay Rs 850.
How to apply?
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs”
- Click on the option “Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs IX) for Recruitment of Group “B” – Office Assistant (Multipurpose)”to open up the on-line application form
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
Candidates are required to upload the following document:
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration