The information bulletin for the NEET MDS 2021 will also be released today along with the application form. The candidates who wish to apply for the NEET MDS 2021 are advised to visit the official website of the NBE today after 5 pm to check the examination details and submit online application form. The candidates need to have a BDS degree and fulfil other eligibility criteria to be eligible to fill the NEET MDS 2021 online registration form. The last date to submit the NEET MDS 2021 application form is November 15, 2020.
How to fill NEET MDS application form 2021?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to fill in the NEET MDS 2021 application form:
- Open the official website of NBE – nbe.edu.in
- Click on the tab that says “NEET MDS”
- It will redirect to the NEET MDS 2021 registration page
- Enter your details to register for the NEET MDS 2021
- Save your username and password for future reference
- Next, fill in the online application form with details like qualifying examination, personal information, and exam centre preference etc.
- After NEET MDS 2021 online application submission, make the fee payment
- Note down the payment reference number and also take a print out of the final confirmation page for future reference
As per the schedule released by the NBE, the NEET MDS 2021 exam will be conducted on December 16, 2020, for admission of medical graduates into colleges for Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) to 1,326 seats offered nationwide.
The NEET MDS 2021 Result is expected to be released by December 31, 2020.