Rajasthan Police Constable written examination will be held in two shifts at over 600 exam centres located across the state. The first shift of exam would be held from 9.00 am to 11.00 pm while the second shift will be conducted from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm. The entire examination will be monitored via CCTV cameras.
Candidates need to follow the following guideline while visiting their exam centre on exam day:
- Take a print out of your admit card and carry it to the exam centre on the exam day. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card print out.
- Along with the admit card print out, the candidates should also carry a photo identity proof to show at the exam centre.
- Students can carry other essential items like – pen, pencil, water bottle, etc.
- Candidates must not carry mobile phones, iPads, pen drives, hard disks, data cards, calculators etc. to the exam centre.
- At the exam centre, biometric/thumb impression of the candidates will be used for attendance and identification. Hence, candidates must keep their thumb clean, and do not put hard ink/paint/color etc. on them.
- Candidates should wear mast, keep distance and follow all the Covid-19 safety guideline issued by the health ministry.