Along with the RBI Officer marks sheet, the cut-off marks have also been released. Candidates can check their RBI Officer marks sheet and cut off marks either from the official website or from the link provided below.
How to check RBI Officer marks sheet?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the RBI Officer marks sheet.
1. Go to the official website of RBI — opportunities.rbi.org.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Marks sheet and cut off marks for the recruitment of Officer”
3. It will direct to a new page of the RBI website
4. You need to enter your receipt number and date of birth
5. Your RBI Officer marks sheet will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference