The Computer Based Examination for the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2019 was conducted by the Commission from March 17 to 19, 2020, October 12 to 16, 2929, October 19 21, 2020 and on October 26, 2020 at different centres all over the country.
The candidates’ Response Sheet along with the Tentative Answer Keys are now available on the link given below. The candidates may login as per the procedure mentioned through the link provided below.
Representations in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from November 5, 2020 (6:00 PM) to November 10, 2020 (6:00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 6:00 PM on November 10, 2020 will not be entertained under any circumstances. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit.
How to check SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam 2019 Answer Key
1) Visit the official website – https://ssc.nic.in/
2) Click on the link that reads: Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2019.
3) A PDF page will open on your screen
4) At the end of the page, a link is given, click on that. A new page will appear on your screen.
5) Enter your Roll Number and Password and follow the instruction given on the page.